Law Office Operations During COVID-19
Askin & Hooker, LLC remains open and committed to providing legal services to our clients during the mandatory shutdown of New Jersey due to COVID-19.
To comply with Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 107, our office remains open but with limited on-site staff. Our attorneys and paralegals are equipped and available to serve you remotely.
All of our operations will remain functioning and available via telephone and email. We are aware that this shutdown may have an immediate impact on the status of our clients’ matters and we encourage you to contact us as follows:
- If you have a residential real estate closing scheduled, please contact our residential real estate paralegal at email@example.com
- If you have a commercial real estate closing scheduled, please contact our commercial real estate paralegal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a scheduled court appearance or discovery deadline scheduled, please contact our litigation paralegal at email@example.com
- If you have questions about your estate planning documents, probate, estate administration, accounting and/or estate tax filings, please contact our estate and trusts paralegal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a land use application scheduled for a hearing, please contact our land use paralegal at email@example.com
- If you have questions about paying your legal services invoice, please contact our office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Paragraph 11 of Executive Order 107, we will have only very limited administrative staff at out physical office to receive and send out mail and to conduct other administrative functions that cannot be performed remotely. As such, public access to the firm remains restricted to minimize person-to-person interaction.
We continue to work on your matters and will arrange an in-person meeting only on an emergent basis to execute documents. All other business will be conducted via telephone and email. No walk-ins will be admitted to the office.
Please contact the office by phone or email so that we can respond to your questions and address your concerns.
Please stay safe and healthy! We wish you and your family the best.
The Team at Askin & Hooker, LLC