Our Firm specializes in Real Estate Law, Land Use Law, and Zoning Law and Litigation. We provide expert representation and practical advice in all facets of real estate transactions, applications, permits, and litigation. With extensive experience in all facets of real estate law, we regularly provide our clients with legal counsel and representation in the following matters:
- The acquisition, leasing, financing, and sale of residential, new construction, commercial, and industrial property.
- All aspects and types of Real Estate Law & Litigation including Errors and Omissions Claims, Non-Disclosure, Property Defect, and Fraud.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Development and Building Law.
- Real Estate Finance, Title and Escrow matters including Short Sales and Foreclosures.
- Property Management.
- Zoning and Land Use including subdivision approvals and appeals.
- Property Tax issues and appeals.
- Complaints against real estate agents and brokers before industry trade associations, the Real Estate Commission and Civil Rights Commission.
Are You Buying or Selling A Home In Sussex County, NJ?
All real estate transactions, whether you are the buyer or the seller, contain many agreements that are legally binding. A lawyer experienced in real estate law in the area you are looking to purchase or sell a home can help you avoid the many pitfalls that can occur during the real estate transaction. Here is some information that can help you get started: