Real Estate and Land Use Law
Don’t Tackle Your Project Alone – We Can Help
- The acquisition, leasing, financing, and sale of residential, new construction, commercial, and industrial property.
- All aspects and types of Real Estate Law & Litigation including Errors and Omissions Claims, Non-Disclosure, Property Defect, and Fraud.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Development and Building Law.
- Real Estate Finance, Title and Escrow matters including Short Sales and Foreclosures.
- Property Management.
- Zoning and Land Use including subdivision approvals and appeals.
- Property Tax issues and appeals.
- Complaints against real estate agents and brokers before industry trade associations, the Real Estate Commission and Civil Rights Commission.
Are You Buying or Selling A Home In Sussex County, NJ?
All real estate transactions, whether you are the buyer or the seller, contain many agreements that are legally binding. A lawyer experienced in real estate law in the area you are looking to purchase or sell a home can help you avoid the many pitfalls that can occur during the real estate transaction. Here is some information that can help you get started:
More Information on Real Estate and Land Use from Askin & Hooker:
Buying a foreclosure might seem like an excellent investment. The potential to purchase a home for a fraction of the current market value often seems like a great opportunity. However, there are some potential hidden hazards when considering the purchase of a...
It’s that time of the year again! April 1st is the deadline for filing your property tax appeal. Property taxes are the result of the local budget process and may not be appealed but the property’s assessment may be. A taxpayer considering an appeal should understand...
Investing in real estate involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit. Investing in real estate has grown in popularity and could potentially be very rewarding. However, it is important to do your research and understand...
Commercial real estate is a broad term describing real property used to generate a profit. Examples of commercial real estate include retail buildings, office buildings, warehouses, industrial buildings, apartment buildings, or “mixed-use” buildings, where the...