Real Estate and Land Use Law
Don’t Tackle Your Project Alone – We Can Help
- The acquisition, leasing, financing, and sale of residential, new construction, commercial, and industrial property.
- All aspects and types of Real Estate Law & Litigation including Errors and Omissions Claims, Non-Disclosure, Property Defect, and Fraud.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Development and Building Law.
- Real Estate Finance, Title and Escrow matters including Short Sales and Foreclosures.
- Property Management.
- Zoning and Land Use including subdivision approvals and appeals.
- Property Tax issues and appeals.
- Complaints against real estate agents and brokers before industry trade associations, the Real Estate Commission and Civil Rights Commission.
Are You Buying or Selling A Home In Sussex County, NJ?
All real estate transactions, whether you are the buyer or the seller, contain many agreements that are legally binding. A lawyer experienced in real estate law in the area you are looking to purchase or sell a home can help you avoid the many pitfalls that can occur during the real estate transaction. Here is some information that can help you get started:
More Information on Real Estate and Land Use from Askin & Hooker:
Environmental Due Diligence in Real Property Transactions
Environmental due diligence (EDD) is the legal process of assessing environmental conditions and liabilities surrounding real property transactions. Before making real estate transactions, buyers and investors should assess all risks that may incur high costs. EDD...
What is the Attorney Review Process in NJ
In NJ, a real estate transaction has several stages, including making an offer and closing on the home. One other critical stage early in the buying process is Attorney Review. What is Attorney Review? Attorney review is usually a three-business day period when buyers...
How Can You Lower Your Property Taxes in NJ?
Even before you receive your yearly tax notice from your county, you should begin the process of trying to lower your property tax bill. New Jersey has one of the highest property taxes, ranking 4th in the nation. However, there are different ways you might be able to...
Buying a Foreclosure Property in NJ
The real estate market is heating up, and there are a lot of opportunities to purchase a property in foreclosure. Here is some important information to keep in mind if you are considering buying a foreclosed property in NJ. Buying a foreclosure in NJ is a complex...